RHEIN Tattoo Needle Cartridge
RHEIN Tattoo Needle Cartridge System
RHEIN® Cartridges allow you to exchange needle cartridges quickly safely and easily. Your tattoo machine is ready to go in a few seconds if you use Rhein Cartridges but you can also switch it effortlessly between the 106 different configurations while you’re doing the tattoos. Our sterilization process and hands-on quality inspections by experienced experts guarantee a long shelf life of up to 4 years. You can switch between your favorite configurations without worrying about the hygienic aspects. Our Cartridges are sterilized individually packaged, and disposable – safe and easy!
RHEIN Open Tip & Close Tip Tattoo Needle
RHEIN Tattoo Needle Cartridges
- РЛ – Round liner
- RS – Round shader
- RM – Round Magnum
- M1 – Magnum softedge
Two Tips Design
- OF: Open flat Tip
- CF: Close flat Tip
Руководство по калибру игл для татуировок
- #08-0.25mm （custom-made）
- #12-0.35 мм
- -X: конус 7,0 мм
- -L: 5,5 мм конус
- -M: 3,5 мм конус
RHEIN Tattoo Needle Structure
For the RHEIN® Cartridges system, each model of the needle has a matching needle shell mold. The needle shell is cast in one piece. For RL needles, we use a specialized device to stabilize the needle bar. Stainless steel needles are embedded in the needle bar to minimize soldering links. To avoid lead, tin, mercury, and other chemical pollution, formaldehyde-free glue is used in the embedding process of the needle and the ejector rod. The unique needle shell design to make the overall shape slimmer effectively prevents the air pressure difference caused by the high-speed movement of the needle and effectively prevents ink-jet and backflow.
Lowest Tin Mercury-Free Solder
The needle wire is fixed by fogging and discharging needles, plastic sets, and precise molds, which greatly reduces the welding process, thus avoiding the chemical pickling process and ensuring the safety and hygiene of each needle wire
Needle Medical Grade Shell
Medical Material Needles shells are made of medical-grade plastics which can ensure safety and hygiene under any conditions. this kind of plastic has high strength medical grade, strong antimicrobial and antioxidant ability, and it is processed as a whole smooth and transparent
Attention Before Using
- Disinfection method: epoxy ether disinfection.
- If you receive a package and the packing of the cartridge needle is broken, please stop using the Cartridge needle.
- If you use it for the first time, please do it under the guidance of a professional to avoid the tattoo machine running too fast to cause damage to the skin.
- Identify the product model information on the package to avoid choosing the wrong model before using it.
- Do not make a tattoo for minors.
- Please disinfect the tattoo room before use to avoid contamination of the cartridges needle.
- This cartridges needle is a disposable.Do not use it again.
- Please refer to the laws and regulations of the country where you are located and dispose of it according to the local waste classification standards after using the cartridge needle.